The simulation of technological processes in semiconductor industry (PVD, CVD, ALP, ECD) is a powerful tool to develop new and optimize established processes and equipment. By combining our own software tools with established fluid dynamic simulation methods and quantum chemistry, Fraunhofer ENAS is able to simulate and model processes starting from waferlevel, deposition in small structures up to surface chemistry.
- Simulation of vapor deposion
- Simulation of surface reactions
- Atomistic process simulation
- Application example: sputter processes
- Application example: atomic layer processing