Just 10 years the representative office of the Fraunhofer Institute for Electronic Nano Systems ENAS is working in Shanghai. During these years Fraunhofer ENAS cooperates successfully with universities, research institutes and companies in China. Together with partners as well as German and Chinese representatives of industry, research and politics the Fraunhofer ENAS representative office celebrates its 10th anniversary in Shanghai, on September 5, 2012.
Welcome speech and greetings:
- Prof. Thomas Gessner, Director, Fraunhofer ENAS
- Jan Noether, Chief Representative, Delegation of Germany Industry & Commerce Shanghai
- HAN Xiaoding, Chief Representative, Fraunhofer Representative Office Beijing
- Thomas Schmidt, Member of the Saxon State Parliament
- Prof. Arnold van Zyl, Rector of Chemnitz University of Technology
- Prof. LIU Ran, School of Microelectronics, Fudan University
- Prof. WEN Zhiyu, Microsystems Research Center, Chongqing University
- GONG Li, SUSS MicroTec (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Prof. SONG Kepu, Director of FACRI (Xian)
- Prof. Thomas Otto, Deputy Director, Fraunhofer ENAS