Fraunhofer Institute for Electronic Nano Systems
Smart Systems Integration by using Micro and Nano Technologies
The Fraunhofer Institute for Electronic Nano Systems ENAS in Chemnitz focuses on research and development in the field of smart systems integration by using micro and nano technologies.
Thereby, not only multi functionality but also the implementation of different devices consisting of different materials plays an important role. The integration of nano materials as well as printed functionalities causes new challenges and requires new approaches in terms of design, testability, reliability and security. The Fraunhofer ENAS is picking up these topics in the business units micro and nano systems, green and wireless systems and micro and nanoelectronics/back-end of line.
Smart Systems Integration 2015
The Smart Systems Integration Conference and Exhibition takes place March 11-12, 2015 in Copenhagen.
- Willy van Puymbroeck, European Commision, Belgium
- Claus F. Nielsen, DELTA, Denmark
- Dr. Stefan Finkbeiner, Bosch Sensortec, Germany
- Dr. Andreas Wild, ECSEL Joint Untertaking, Belgium
- Prof. Adrian Ionescu, EPFL STI IEL NANOLAB, Switzerland
- Jaap Lombaers, TNO Science and Industry, Netherlands
Please visit us at booth 11.