Organic Electronics Saxony e.V.
Fraunhofer Institute for Electronic Nano Systems
The Organic Electronics Association Saxony e.V. was founded by seven companies and three research institutes from organics industry on October 6th, 2008. The aim was to establish the organic site in Saxony nationally and internationally.
- Application and coordination of regional, national and international research projects
- Implementation of education and training by means of workshops, conferences and congresses
- Support and advice for corporate and entrepreneurs in the organic sector, procurement of capital
- Regional and national representation of the association
- Pooling of interests of members and engaging the public and policy makers
- Support research and teaching through the acquisition and coordination of funding projects and the introduction of summer schools and seminars